- Patients are cared by multi disciplinary team of dedicated experts.
- Trained & Experienced medical staff at each unit.
- Each unit has a visitors’ lounge.
- Delivers a high quality care with an international protocol of nursing care.
- Available Critical Care Services: BICU, NICU, PICU, Neuro ICU, CTVS ICU, CCU, SICU, MICU, RICU, STEP DOWN CCU.
- Managing all types of critically ill patients & poly trauma patients.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
An intensive care unit (ICU), also known as an intensive therapy unit or intensive treatment unit (ITU) or critical care unit (CCU), is a special department of a hospital or health care facility that provides intensive care medicine.
Intensive care units cater to patients with severe and life-threatening illnesses and injuries, which require constant, close monitoring and support from specialist equipment and medications in order to ensure normal bodily functions. Geetanjali Cardiac Centre ICU staffed by highly trained doctors and nurses who specialize in caring for seriously ill patients. ICU's are also distinguished from normal hospital wards by a higher staff-to-patient ratio and access to advanced medical resources. Common conditions that are treated within ICU’s include ARDS, trauma, multiple organ failure and sepsis.
Patients may be transferred directly to an intensive care unit from an emergency department if required, or from a ward if they rapidly deteriorate, or immediately after surgery if the surgery is very invasive and the patient is at high risk of complications.
- ICU’s with Multipara Monitors :
- Mechanical Ventilators
- BIPAP Ventilators
- Bedside Facilities :
- Portable X-Ray
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy
- Hemodynamic Monitoring